Orthotic Arch Supports - A simple solution to your Foot Pain
Orthotics are useful for alleviating foot and leg pain as well as increasing foot comfort. Basically the joints and muscles of your feet are held in their optimum alignment.
Apart from being super comfortable and supportive, orthotics can increase stability, relieve pain and improve posture.
They can be very beneficial if you have a job where you spend a lot of time on your feet, as they can reduce fatigue.
With continued use, orthotics can help with biomechanical issues and can also be used for reducing pressure on sore points, not to mention reducing the onset of osteoarthritis formation in joints with aging.
What do we do to help you?
We offer expert assessment, diagnosis and management during our professional consultations.
This includes the following ethical holistic approach to your treatment - not just selling orthotics!
1) Investigation and diagnosis of your foot/leg pain. Referral to Bulk Billed Xray and Ultrasound Imaging if needed.
2) Biomechanical assessment, which includes watching you walk and assessing your joint/foot function and range of motion.
3) Footwear assessment, stretching and anti-flammatory advice. Strapping and pressure offloading.
4) If orthotics will help you, we use the latest technology and our many years experience to 3D scan your feet down to 0.2mm accuracy.
5) We expertly select the perfect options for the optimum orthotic device and send the prescription with the 3d scans to get manufactured locally. The highest quality orthotic materials are used in our partner lab.
6) We fit the fully customised prescription pair to your appropriate footwear.
7) Multiple follow-up reviews are included in the orthotic package price.
Medibank Members Choice providers means a 15% reduction in orthotic fees. (Only for Medibank Members)
Ask us for a quote before proceeding - You'll be surprised in the low cost out of pocket after your Private Health Rebates
For a consultation to see what works best for you Contact Us
What conditions can orthotics help with? The following and more.
Lower Back Pain
Limb Length Difference